The West Region Senior Management Team (WRSMT) is responsible for the overall management of the Services. The core principles that inform all management decision-making are defined as:
- Keeping the person using the services at the centre of everything we do.
- Proactively supporting the inclusion of people who use the services in the life of their local communities.
- Striving for the highest possible human dignity in the services.
- Valuing a high standard of expertise.
- Integrating the best of current trends in service provision.
- Willingness to function within a social framework and to work in partnership with the statutory bodies and other agencies.
- Ensuring that decisions that affect the lives of people are made as close to the frontline as possible.